Share this story:
Most people that I know attend public school. However, some of my friends attend private or independent study schools. I go to an independent study school. I get one-on-one instruction from my teachers, I’m able to move at my own pace. Because of this I enjoy school. According to the Indiana University’s High School Survey of Student Engagement, 98% of students say that they are bored at school. I think that students should be able to enjoy school and that teachers should be enthusiastic. I want to see the differences in schools. I think that school should be both enjoyable and educational for students.
- What school do you go to? What type of school is it? Public, Private?
- Do you enjoy school? Why?
- Do you get to participate in class? Do you enjoy it?
- What would you change about school?
- Are your teacher’s passionate about the subject?
- What are your plans after high school? Do your teachers support you?
- Are you getting the help you need at school?
- Are you able to choose your classes?