Share this story:
Most teens rely upon others for many things. This is natural, of course, as we can hardly be expected to function as fully-fledged adults in our teen years, but these are also the years that we are expected to learn to function in society for our impending futures as adults. Tonight we’ll examine how independent some teens feel, and what they feel is expected of them in the future.
- What do you think it means to be an independent adult?
- When do you think we should be expected to be independent?
- What is one thing that you rely on other people for?
- Do you feel like you are capable of being independent after high school?
- Do you feel independent right now?
- What do you think is the most difficult thing to do for yourself?